Thursday 6 August 2009

Murder In The Forest...or is it?


Readers, there are some things in life that we shouldn't take for granted. Amongst which include the walk in the park. The walk in the park can be a genuinely uplifting experience for many reasons. For most it's the thrill of being outdoors in the middle of nature, companionship with animal or human. or even the opportunity to take it slow for a while.For me, it's the opportunity to spend quality time with my son in the playground and runaround madly for an hour so with out fear of being looked at like a strange person. As well as that, we also take lots of photographs and meet squirrels. But, the other day I had the weirdest photograph ever on my camera. Well, there are probably weirder photos in my collection, but recently this is the weird one. For what ever reason, somebody decided to hang their kids cuddly toy from a very tall tree. Very nice, that's the best thing to do for your kid. Hang their kids toy and for what reason? Well, I can't fathom it. Maybe a freak wind storm blew it there in the night. Whatever the reason, I got a very good photograph. I think it's a Teletubby hanging there, but the way that the height and distance of the tree combined with the hazy light made it somehow Twin Peaks-esque and just plain bizarre.

And why not? Have toy, will hang it! Obviously that's what the perpetrator of this crime thought...

Le Monsieur


No comments: